čtvrtek 23. ledna 2014

No More Rabbit In Mandela's Ear

When I first read title of this news message I was really confused. What did I just read? There is rabbit in ear of Nelson Mandela? I was like, hell the guy is dead for some time, so how the hell he can have rabbit in his ear. I was also thinking that rabbit is just something too big to have in ear. The truth is of course somehow different. There really is rabbit in Nelson Mandelas, but not in his actual ear, but in ear of his statue. Why is it there? Well, it is something like signature of the creators. They wnated to make their signs on the pants of this statue, but it was not permited so they did this. Problem is that this is not permited also ,so the rabbit in Nelson's ear will not be for long time.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat